HOW YOU CAN HELP THE CRISIS INTERVENTION & ADVOCACY CENTER
Crisis Intervention & Advocacy Center could not provide its many services to the community without the help of its many volunteers and supporters.
Here are some ways you can donate your time, skills and/or resources to the Crisis Intervention & Advocacy Center:
- Volunteer to staff the 24-hour crisis line. Crisis Line volunteers take part in an extensive 30-hour training course to prepare to staff the crisis line and provide advocacy to victims.
- Help educate the community about Crisis Intervention & Advocacy Center, the services we provide, and the dynamics of domestic abuse and sexual assault.
- Volunteer to provide child care during support group sessions or to assist with office operations, facility maintenance, deliveries, etc.
- Assist with resource development by donating money, making in-kind donations, including Crisis Intervention & Advocacy Center in your will or other planned giving vehicle, or by helping to plan a fund-raising event.
- Donate your skills as a volunteer. Contact Crisis Intervention & Advocacy Center to see how you can help